The Internet of Workers Platform
As Director of Customer Success, you will be highly focused on building a support structure that can support current clients with existing resources and scale with growth. We are at a crucial inflection point of growth and need to accelerate adoption and maintain our low churn rates, while expanding our reach and maximizing every customer engagement. With support from the COO, you will lead the strategy, operations and execution needed to scale the Customer Success group.
Reporting to the COO, this position will collaborate to help build a structured program for onboarding new clients, delivering client trainings, designing detailed client adoption plans, providing the initial triage process for support, and building an escalation process from support to engineering. This position will require constant collaboration with cross-functional business units- establishing and expanding on processes, roadmaps and playbooks.
Define and execute the department’s growth strategy to drive maximum revenue impact and high adoption/success rates.
- Develop structured client training program that enables seamless rollouts, early adoption, and ongoing success.
- Work in collaboration with the existing CS team and operations leadership to develop, document and implement a structured client onboarding program.
- Work in collaboration with marketing, operations, and engineering to build a defined, structured, detailed adoption plan for each persona/industry.
- Collaborate with operations and engineering to document and roll out a detailed support triage process with escalation plan from support to operations or engineering—including a communication rollout strategy to internal teams and external clients.
- Develop a structured client support program with a documented approach for issue submission, expected response strategies, SLAs, and robust reporting capabilities—with focus on visibility to other business units.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure a successful deployment upon deal closing.
- Develop and track key performance metrics to track success, in partnership with COO.
- Oversee project management of enterprise onboardings.
Review and evaluate current tools, systems and processes required to scale.
- Research and recommend a best-in-class, after-hours answering service to provide 24/7/365 triage and escalation services.
- Research, design and rollout an industry-class Learning Management System (LMS) that enables clients and internal teams.
- Analyze department’s current use of internal support software and other tech tools with goal to maximize and drive efficiencies and provide accurate and detailed operational reporting that will scale with growth.
- Research and identify potential future technology investments; build ROI model to support investment.
Lead and inspire a performance-focused culture.
- Drive effective operational processes that enable team success, increase client satisfaction and increase department efficiencies.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and communication between key functional areas to ensure timely implementation of new strategies and programs. Develop strategies to limit issues or conflicts.
- Partner with Sales, and Field Operations to improve cross-team performance and ensure a seamless deployment and improve the customer experience.
Competitive Salary, Competitive Benefits Package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Flexible Spending & Health Savings; Paid Holidays; Paid Time Off; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Voluntary Benefits, other exciting company benefits.
weavix™, the Internet of Workers™ (IoW) platform, allows corporations to realize the future of work, upskill their workforce and cultivate a digital environment to recognize their full potential and their desired outcomes. IoW brings together digital tools and software to ensure your continued success through the digital era of industry. Through innovation, weavix™ connects, protects and optimizes workforce for maximum productivity.
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
How do you want to make your impact?
For more information about weavix™, visit our website at weavix.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.