The Internet of Workers Platform
weavix™ is growing, and with that growth comes a new opportunity for a Software Engineer to join the team. This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who challenges the ordinary, is a driver, brings an enthusiastic spirit to the team, and is ready to hit the ground running in our growing organization. Our ‘get it done’ culture provides everyone an equal opportunity to create a lasting impact and grow within their role and within the organization.
- Design and build intuitive, attractive GUIs
- Design and create backend services and system architecture
- Access and transform data stored in large scale databases
- Improve and maintain automated test coverage
- Implement and adhere to standards for good coding and design guidelines
- Participate in the UI design process, in cooperation with designers, product managers
- Participate in code reviews and provide coaching to your teammates
- Provide feedback on user stories to Product Owner in refinement meetings
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience with NodeJS, TypeScript, Angular, React-Native, and mobile deployments
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms like Azure and/or AWS
- Experience working in Linux, Bash and general server scripting
- Experience configuring and maintaining database systems
- Working knowledge of dev-ops tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Terraform, GitOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with ASOP (Android Open-Source Project)
- MongoDB database configuration and management
- Experience deploying intensive applications and database clusters with horizontal scaling
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Bamboo)
Some of the Perks:
Competitive base salary, employee stock option program coming soon, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program (EAP); Voluntary benefits, other exciting company benefits.
weavix™ is the Internet of Workers™ platform realizing the full potential of an enterprise’s frontline workforce as a vital asset. Bringing together departments, contractors, supervisors and field workers in one platform, we strive for total workforce collaboration and maximum efficiency through advanced multimedia communication.
Why you’ll enjoy working at weavix:
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
- We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are always learning – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, and us.
- We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
- We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
We value diversity – We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.