The Internet of Workers Platform
The Executive Assistant is a trusted advisor to the CEO responsible for providing comprehensive support while serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Serve as an administrative liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Research products, services and travel as determined by the CEO.
- Act as a liaison and provide support and manage all logistics for travel, meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; an ensuring efficiency.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Learn to anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience in booking customized travel plans.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, diplomacy, and emotional intelligence.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality.
- Proactive in anticipating, addressing, and resolving potential challenges.
- Eager to make an impact and thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- Ability to travel from time to time (10% – Light Travel, usually a day or two).
- Ability to work on-site at our Wichita, KS HQ.
Competitive Salary, Competitive Benefits Package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Flexible Spending & Health Savings; Paid Holidays; Paid Time Off; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Voluntary Benefits, other exciting company benefits.
weavix™, the Internet of Workers™ (IoW) platform, allows corporations to realize the future of work, upskill their workforce and cultivate a digital environment to recognize their full potential and their desired outcomes. IoW brings together digital tools and software to ensure your continued success through the digital era of industry. Through innovation, weavix™ connects, protects and optimizes workforce for maximum productivity.
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
How do you want to make your impact?
For more information about weavix™, visit our website at weavix.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.