Personal data, or personal information, means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular person. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous, deidentified or aggregate data). It also does not include publicly available information even if it refers to a particular individual.
For the purpose of carrying on our business and providing our products and services, including registration and administration of our website and related products and services (including relevant online services), we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes your first name, last name, and your title and the company you work for.
- Contact Data: includes your email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We do not sell your information to others and providing your information is only used for our marketing purposes.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Marketing and Communication Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, chat, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- subscribe to our services or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- or give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google Analytics based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Google AdWords based outside the EU;
- and search information providers such as Google, Bing, Yahoo based outside the EU.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
Like any other website, We use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.