The Internet of Workers Platform
weavix™ is growing fast, and with that growth comes a new opportunity for a Sales professional to join our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who challenges the ordinary, brings an enthusiastic spirit to the team and clients, and is ready to hit the ground running in our growing organization. Our ‘get it done’ culture provides everyone an equal opportunity to create a lasting impact and grow within their role and within the organization.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work side-by-side with the biggest influences in some of the world’s largest and most profitable industries. You’ll play a vital role in building and maintaining a relationship with these industry leaders and nurturing them through the entirety of the sales process. From prospect to close, you will play an active role in showing the benefits that implementing weavix™ has on the future of industry.
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of weavix™
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing and legal
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future roadmap to drive weavix™ solution
- Ongoing account management to work with current customers to drive consumption and expansion of business
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to get stuff done, make an impact, try new things and work in a collaborative environment
The Right Candidate
If you are looking to make cold calls day-in and day out, this is not the role for you. To succeed in this role, we’re looking for a collaborative mastermind. You’re a self-starter with the drive to close deals and a talent for new opportunities. We will train you to know our platform like the back of your hand and provide you the supplemental resources you need to exceed your sales goals. In this role, you’ll work closely with our marketing, sales and sales engineering teams to provide a seamless sales experience for every lead that comes in.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- 3+ years of successful Sales experience with a “Hunter Mentality”
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- B2B and/or digital product experience is a plus
Some of the Perks:
Competitive base salary range + Bonus, employee stock option program coming soon . In addition, this role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program (EAP); Voluntary benefits, other exciting company benefits.
Why you’ll enjoy working at weavix:
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
- We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are always learning – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, and us.
- We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
- We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
- We value diversity – We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.