The Internet of Workers Platform
Weavix™ is growing fast, and with that growth comes the opportunity for an Newtwork Field Engineer to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact at weavix during a key growth phase.
Who we want:
The Ideal candidate is technically minded with the aptitude to solve problems, highly organized to manage project details to completion and driven to deliver superior customer service. You are focused and efficient because you care about building credibility and trust with our clients and know how to translate technical information to non-technical clients. You are thorough and understand the importance of properly analyzing and designing the right network and solution for each client and environment.
This position will deliver and oversee the flawless execution of hardware and software implementations in the field. You will be responsible for the full breadth of project deployments—collaborating on design scope; project planning, timeline, client communication, issue resolution and resource escalation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. You will spend part of your time in the office preparing for installations and supporting existing customers, and part of your time on the road with new deployments. The ability to travel consistently and sometimes with little notice will be critical.
- Develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan and manage and control the full project-plan lifecycle.
- Maximize project efficiency and profitability by managing project to scope, and escalating to client if change orders against scope, time or cost are required prior to initiating work.
- Install and configure hardware and software components, and clearly document the design, maintenance, and support procedures for routine tasks.
- Engage with managers regularly, reporting on project status, activities, and achievements.
- Oversee budgetary, scheduling, and project details, and report regularly to key parties on progress as well as on problems that could significantly affect cost or schedule.
- Manage compliance with standards and specifications for quality control and assurance.
- Document time and project notes in real time using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Communicate thoroughly to manage the relationship with the client and all internal or external stakeholders.
- Identify potential issues and implement solutions proactively to minimize project risks and facilitate issues as needed.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Create and administer testing protocols prior to project sign off.
- Troubleshoot technical issues following deployments and collaborate with Technical Support resources for ongoing client needs.
- Identify enhancement opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to drive innovation, automation and increased profitability and project efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally on a routine basis, sometimes with limited notice.
- 3+ years’ experience in project engineering or related technical deployment role.
- 2+ years of Software/SaaS industry, or related experience.
- Experience in field management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client-facing communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Very high level of quality and takes pride in accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Proactive tendencies with ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, results-oriented and growth environment. Flexible to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to be on-call for afterhours technical support .
- History of consistently meeting established individual performance objectives .
- Must be self-sufficient, confident, and able to communicate at all levels.
Some of the Perks:
Competitive salary, and benefits. In addition, this role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, employee assistance program (EAP), Voluntary benefits, other exciting company benefits.
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are always learning – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, and us.
We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
We value diversity – We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who challenge the ordinary. The ones who go the extra mile. The doers who don’t stop until they get it done. These people are the future of work. And we want them on our team. United by our drive to dominate through innovation, weavix™ is committed to bringing together experts, leaders and doers to shape the future of industry. Our ‘get it done’ culture provides everyone an equal opportunity to create a lasting impact and grow within their role and within the organization.
How do you want to make your impact?
For more information about weavix™, visit our website at weavix.com.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities of this position. They only reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job. Responsibilities of the position are subject to change as determined necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.