The Internet of Workers Platform
The weavix™ Engineering Team is seeking an experienced QA Analyst or QA Lead with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy and security. You will be a part of our QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both development and the finished product.
What we want you to do
- Perform functional, acceptance, regression testing
- Develop and maintain both manual and automated test cases in alignment with standards
- Validate test results against expectations, to ensure that test requirements are met
- Document and resolve issues to ensure a high-quality final product is released into the production environment
- Working closely with the product managers to ensure a releasable product is maintained
- Assist with the process of ensuring that all standards, and policies and procedures are periodically reviewed for technical accuracy, applicability and industry currency
- Work with operational/business team members, as well as company leadership and customers as necessary to troubleshoot
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies, techniques and tools
- Experience in software quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
Some of the Perks:
Competitive base salary, employee stock option program coming soon, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program (EAP); Voluntary benefits, other exciting company benefits.
weavix™ is the Internet of Workers™ platform realizing the full potential of an enterprise’s frontline workforce as a vital asset. Bringing together departments, contractors, supervisors and field workers in one platform, we strive for total workforce collaboration and maximum efficiency through advanced multimedia communication.
Why you’ll enjoy working at weavix:
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at weavix™ embraces and embodies.
- We are innovators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are always learning – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, and us.
- We are passionate – Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
- We are one team – The magic of weavix™ is our people, together making our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
- We value diversity – We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Who we want:
The ones that challenge the ordinary. The ones that go the extra mile. The doers that don’t stop until they get it done. These people are the future of work. And we want them on our team. United by our drive to dominate through innovation, weavix™ is committed to bringing together experts, leaders and doers to shape the future of industry. You’ll be joining fellow trailblazers ready to build stronger workforces in our relaxed, get-it-done culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity