The Internet of Workers Platform
weavix™ is growing, and with that growth comes a new opportunity for a Software Engineer to join the team. This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. You know where the rabbit holes are and you’re good about avoiding them early on.
Our ‘get it done’ culture provides everyone an equal opportunity to create a lasting impact and grow within their role and within the organization.
- Design and build intuitive, attractive GUIs.
- Design and create backend services and system architecture.
- Access and transform data stored in large scale databases.
- Improve and maintain automated test coverage.
- Implement and adhere to standards for good coding and design guidelines.
- Participate in the UI design process, in cooperation with designers, product managers.
- Participate in code reviews and provide coaching to your teammates.
- Provide feedback on user stories to Product Owner in refinement meetings.
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- NodeJS (TypeScript) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React Native, Angular or similar front end framework.
- Experience with Android and/or iOS application development.
- Experience with AOSP(Android Open-Source Project).
- Experience with MongoDB or similar database.
- Proven experience working in a team based agile environment.
- Experience with Atlasssian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Bamboo) or equivalent.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR equivalent experience.
Some of the Perks:
Competitive Salary, Competitive Benefits Package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Flexible Spending & Health Savings; Paid Holidays; Paid Time Off; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Voluntary Benefits, other exciting company benefits.
Self-motivated individuals that challenge the ordinary. The ones that go the extra mile. The doers that don’t stop until they get it done. These people are the future of work. And we want them on our team. United by our drive to dominate through innovation, weavix is committed to bringing together experts, leaders and doers to shape the future of industry.
weavix™, the Internet of Workers™ (IoW) platform, allows corporations to realize the future of work, upskill their workforce and cultivate a digital environment to recognize their full potential and their desired outcomes. IoW brings together digital tools and software to ensure your continued success through the digital era of industry. Through innovation, weavix™ connects, protects and optimizes workforce for maximum productivity.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities of this position. They only reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.